TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘MyFootMedic’ or ‘MFM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Holly Farm Close, Caddington, Bedfordshire, LU1 4ET. Our Companies House registration number is 11635935 (My Foot Medic Limited), registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- All MFM Practitioners are registered with and regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council. To view the register please visit https://www.hcpc-uk.org/check-the-register/
- WE HAVE A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. If you fail to notify us that you are unable to attend your appointment by giving us 24 hours’ notice, then you will be charged for the appointment in full. For all new patients, we require payment in advance, at the time of booking. If you fail to attend this initial appointment then you forfeit your pre-payment. If you think you will be unable to attend prior to this notice, please reschedule online or by phone.
- Upon booking an appointment you will be emailed with a medical history form to complete, which can also be completed on the day by arriving 15 minutes early. If you do not complete before the appointment time commences, you will be required to fill the form in before treatment commences, which will use some of your appointment time.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may refuse to see you and deem the appointment as less than 24 hours cancellation notice, and will charge in full for this missed appointment.
- We do not currently take bookings for patients under the age of 18.
- Although we aim to provide our customers with a high level of service, if you are unhappy with the provided level of service please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve your problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Any products purchased from MFM or received as part of our services will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges (where applicable).
- If your goods are deemed to be faulty, we are happy to inspect them, process an exchange or give you a full refund within 28 days of your receipt. You must also return the Products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to treat you or not treat you, and to withdraw treatment at any time, without notice, in accordance with the rules and codes of conduct of the Health and Care Professions Council.
- We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or rearrange your appointment without notice. Please note: We will only do this in exceptional circumstances which may include sickness, accident, poor weather, any other incident which affects the ability of a team member to attend your appointment or where premises become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if we need to do this giving you as much notice as possible.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.